My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Violet


I got a phone call yesterday morning from Courtney telling me that since I thought Violet was so cute then I could have her! Guess she only let Courtney get a little over an hour of sleep! I didn't say I told you so! But it's always harder when you add the second "child".
The picture above is of baby Violet on my lap shortly after Courtney picked her up. She is six weeks old and so tiny! I wish I had a picture of her beside Chloe. It's hard to believe that she will grow to be so big...and so quickly!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinger said...

She is sooooooooooooo cute! You will have to post a picture of her and Chloe together.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Violet, she looks like a catahoula.

Sharon

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home