My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Running

I'm running! I won't call myself a runner yet as I just started but I STARTED! Courtney has been after me for a while to do it as I have been whining and whining about not fitting in my clothes all of a sudden. So I dressed up in my sports bra, Nike running socks, tshirt and shoe and took off in the rain. I surprised myself how far I managed to run! Now I have a calendar on the refridgerator to mark my walk/run progress and will put on fun stickers to keep me motivated. Notice how it doesn't take much to amuse me! Give me stickers and pretty paper and I will do anything! Now that I've announced this publicly, guess I have to stick with it. If you want to start and don't know how to do it, go to this cool web site: www.runnermom.com. There is a ton of good information to help.
My trunk show is now in Pennsylvania....Shelley at Covered Bridge NeedleArts in Bridgewater has my models for the whole month. Stop by and see Shelley and her new store, I hear it's fantastic!
I'm tired now and have to nap.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home