My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Thanks!

I want to thank all the shopowners and other designers that took the time and money to travel to Charlotte and participate in the Charlotte cash and carry market. It was quite small this year but still worth every minute of work! It is so good for the industry to have these shows. It gives the shop owner a chance to see models, find out what is new, what is up and coming. And it gives the designer a chance to talk to shop owners about what they want, what customers have been asking for and what direction the market is going. I am always amazed at these shows to see the incredible talent that is out there.
I have much to do now that I'm home. Orders to fill, class projects to work on and new designs to finish. Happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home