My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Daughters


Here is a picture of my two daughters Elisabeth and Courtney with Courtney's nephew Will. Elisabeth is thinking of moving back to our hometown in WV as she is in such a rut here. She broke up with her long time boyfriend and can't seem to bounce back. I'm trying sooooo hard to be supportive but there is only so much moping a mother can take! So think good thoughts for my little Elisabeth and me too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jinger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Jinger said...

Sending good thoughts! :-)

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such beautiful girls....I love the skirt on the shorter gal.Makes me think of one my sister had years ago. The taller gal is lovely...she'd make a PERFECT wife for my son.....is she single? The little kiddo is darling!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home