My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Monday, July 31, 2006

Oh the joy...

The joy of being a woman! The list is endless...and lucky me, I've moved on to the next on the list. Menopause. Pause is right as I am STUCK in HOT! I sweat when I sleep, when I get out of bed, if I touch any one, when I'm standing in front of the fan with the ac so low that there is a sheen of frost on the windows, and even when I'm cold! Today it's to get to ONE HUNDRED and ONE degrees. If the power goes out then I think I will melt away into nothing!
Just whining......

2 Comments:

Blogger LivnLaf said...

I hated losing my memory over the STUPIDEST things...could tell you what I did a year ago but couldn't remember someone's name or making Doctor's appointment for the life of me....oh! and the insomnia is great too!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Joanie said...

Menopause...my personal summer....
Hang in there!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home