My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

June already???

I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted. So sorry for the delay! I just don't know where the time goes.
This is my favorite month since I have a birthday. And my son Matt as well. He was born on my birthday and will turn 25 this year. That makes me feel old!
I am working on new designs. I hoped to have one out in May but now am shooting for this month. As soon as I get it in the frame, I will release the design. And I'm still trying to find a name. It might be the UnNamed Sampler! Keep watching the site!
Good news for all of you shop owners that ordered a redware plate in Nashville. The potter emailed me and is shipping them this week. As soon as they get here, I will get them boxed and in the mail. Thank you all for you patience!
I am going to Williamsburg with weekend with my husband's family. While they are looking forward to Busch Gardens, I am excited for Colonial Williamsburg. It's the most magical place! I will post pictures next week.
I want to add another favorite web site....something that I should have done ages ago. My good friend Jean Ann Fenies has a soap business in her historic home in Middleburg VA. I made soap for her for a little over two years. I can't say enough good things about her soaps. Beautiful, fragrant and good for your skin as they are more than 50% Olive Oil. Yum! My all time favorite is Mother Earth....a wonderful combination of lavender and patchouli. Visit Jean Ann's site at www.mountharmony.com.
I'm working on some punch needle designs and will have at least one or two available at the Charlotte market. What fun!
Kathy and I are still busy working on our first edition of A Worthy Endeavor. Things are moving along!
Have a lovely June,
Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home