My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Thursday, March 02, 2006

It's the little things....


My thought for the day is "It's the little things in life that makes us happy!". Oh how true. I have a wonderful black lab named Maggie. You can see her in the above photo with my daughter's great dane, Chloe while they are excitedly waiting for a car ride. She is so beautiful and loyal and happy and calm. Everything you would ever want in a dog and more. But she sheds. Not just a little. We're talking major hair loss every day. And in the early spring (now), she starts losing her winter coat which means handfuls of black hair need to be brushed out every day. Regardless of how much grooming I do, I am always fighting the hair in the house, on the furniture, in the air. So today I went to Kohl's and using my 30% off coupon, splurged on a Dyson vacuum cleaner. I have swept up more hair in an hour than I have ever gotten up with my various other vacuums. I'm thrilled. So today I am happy with a vacuum that works! It's the little things!
Have a gread day too!
Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home