My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Saturday, February 04, 2006

New Designs



Here are two of my new designs. The first one is My Virginia Home. The second is Harvest Blooms. I also am releasing The Littles which are three little pin pillows called A Little Love, A Little Hope and A Little Peace. Sara Fleming, a little sampler with birds and A Merry Heart which is a quaker inspired alphabet sampler. I will post the rest of the pictures soon.
I'm getting quite a few sign ups for my retreat and only have a few more spots left. I know everyone is waiting for pictures and I hope to have some ready when I get home from the Nashville Needlework Market. Keep watching!
Back to work....so much to do!
Tracy

1 Comments:

Blogger LivnLaf said...

Tracy...you did a fabulous job on your designs. I really like the Virginia one and will have to purchase for my stash. Good luck in Nashville!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home