My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thankfulness

Another Thanksgiving day past and what a wonderful day it was. The expected snow over the mountains in western Maryland never developed so family was able to arrive safely. Although I bought a smaller turkey this year, we still have too much left. Our waistlines are a little larger but we are so very thankful for the many blessings that we have been showered with! The best Thanksgiving treat this year was the WVU victory over Pitt! Go 'Eers!!!!!!
Now that I have a lull between holidays, I am getting serious with designs for Nashville. Had a little brainstorm this morning so hopefully can translate the idea into a good sampler.
Hope the remainder of the holiday weekend is full of fun and your search for the perfect Christmas presents are easier than ever!
Tracy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on jet wood working tool when I found your page. Your site describing Thankfulness is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on jet wood working tool then drop by the site above and check it out.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on wood working shop layout, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about wood working shop layout.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on wood working project for kid when I found your page. Your site describing Thankfulness is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on wood working project for kid then drop by the site above and check it out.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on wood working machinery auction, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about wood working machinery auction.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home