My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Fall Is Here!

Another hot day in northern Virginia but cooler weather is sure to come! I'm ready to open my windows and wear my favorite long sleeved tee shirts!!!
I've been watching the news and Weather Channel all week. It seems that Rita wants to wreck havoc on the coast of Texas. My family's thoughts are with you all in the path of the hurricane. And our fingers are crossed that New Orleans doesn't flood again. My son is working in NO for a few weeks with the Air Guard. We don't know if he will be sent back home or will wait out the storm. I'm sure we will hear some incredible stories from him!
I'm working on a reproduction sampler class for the Loudon Sampler Guild in Leesburg VA. The class will be held on November 12 and I will have a small trunk show there as well. The sampler comes from my son in law's family and it is a beauty.
Jackie and Bill Partlow~~the former owners of We Keep You In Stitches in Stephens City VA are living on the gulf coast of Florida and have been having some health problems recently. Please keep them in your thoughts!
I'm off to WV for a few days to help my father paint his house. He thinks that he can do everything that he did when he was 35 and at nearly 81 he has been climbing up and down a ladder for a week. My nerves can't take it so Chuck and I hope to help with the bulk of the painting this weekend!
Tracy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Google vs. the Authors Guild
The Authors Guild on Tuesday filed suit against Google , charging that the Google Print Library program constitutes massive copyright infringement.
Phew! A cool effort on this blog. It may be of interest to you to stop searching for those hard to find quality items like Merchandise . You can start shopping for quality Merchandise

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home