My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Monday, June 20, 2005

June thoughts

I can't believe that it's been so long since I last posted. I will try to do better in the future!
This is the best week of the year for me because I will turn 45 on Wednesday. And even though I'm getting to the age that is considered old in some circles, I still love my birthday and embrace each and every one. What a special time to have fun. I'm going on a day trip with some very special friends to a wonderful antique store and to lunch. Then will spend the evening with my husband and children. Wednesday is also my oldest child's birthday. He will be 24! Wow, how did that happen?! He's a wonderful boy and I'm very proud of him.
I finally released a new chart that you can see on the first page of the site. It's called A Bird Sang and is stitched on 40 count River Willow from Lakeside Linens. If you happen to get a chart that doesn't mention the fabric....sorry. I was having a blonde moment I guess.
I'm hard at work on designs for the Charlotte Market in August. I'm hoping that there will be a good turn out for this cash and carry market. I have a little sampler and a companion piece for the Christmas Stockings and hope to have more. Have to get very busy as August will be here before I know it.
I've been painting my bedroom and bathroom the last few weeks. I'm the world's slowest painter! I'm so sick of the mess. As soon as I get done then it's off to the living room and downstairs hallway. I feel so much better when it's done but sure hate to do it.
I saw the picture of Kathy Barrick's new stocking that will be released in Charlotte. It's definatley worth waiting for!
Have a good week and I'll be back soon.
Tracy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home