My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Whew!

I am still trying to recover from our wonderful trip to Nashville last week. What a fun time! I shared a room once again with Cathy Campbell of Primitive Traditions. And spent a lot of time with her and her husband Bob as we tried to eat at every restaurant in Nashville proper. I LOVE Nashville. I didn't get to see any of it last year so Chuck and I drove down last Wednesday so we would have some time to look around. What a nice city. If you ever get a chance to go, I highly recommend it. We're already planning what to do next year.
The show was wonderful. The nicest shop owners came into my room. I wasn't quite as nervous this year so I was able to spend a little more time talking to everyone. And although time is short, I was able to get out and look at the other designer's rooms. I never cease to be amazed at the incredible talent.
Thanks to each of you for your kind words and support. I can't begin to express my appreciation!
Talked to the food guy at the Strasburg Hotel today. Am looking over the menu for the retreat. It's so hard to choose..... The spots are quickly filling up. I expect that we will be full in the next few weeks. Pat and Violet from Lakeside Linen will be sending along the linen for the prestitching very soon and Mark at Needlepoint Silk is gathering your silks. Watch your mail....I have a very special gift that should be arriving soon!
Call or email if you have any questions. Spring is coming, I have a blooming crocus already!
Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home