My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Stitching Retreat Details Finished!

I finally got the information for the Spring Retreat on the site. Sorry it took so long. Kathy Barrick Dieter, Carol Sims and I went out for the day on Friday and discussed plans again. I'm so lucky to have Kathy helping me with this retreat. We come up with great ideas over lunch. It's amazing how the creativity gets going when food is available!
While we were out and about I found the coolest old oil portrait in Manassas. Maybe Kathy will post the picture on her site (cause I don't have a clue how to do it). The lady in the portrait is very stern looking. She is sitting in my office and when I look at her I feel the need to work harder. She reminds me of some of my elementary school teachers!
Call or email if you have any questions about the retreat. More information will be posted as class projects are finalized and photographed.
Have a wonderful week!
Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home