My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Gardening

Day 2 of gardening at my house. And it's hard, back aching gardening. That's what I get for procrastinating all summer! I didn't divide my perrenials in the spring, didn't water over the summer and now I have a mess! I have to enrich my soil (how does it turn to concrete so quickly?), divide the perrenials, and generally clean up. I have some new plants coming soon in the mail and I have to be ready for them to arrive.
Lisa Duffin is doing some finishing work for me this week. She is putting together the three little stocking ornaments so I can get the chart released this month. I can't wait to see what she's done!
Speaking of stockings, Kathy Barrick Dieter of Carriage House Samplings is also releasing some stocking charts. I have seen some of them and they are awesome! She is so very talented!!!
Okay, back to the yard. Have a great week and my thoughts are with all of you in Florida. I know it's been such a hard several weeks with the awful weather. Hang in there!
Tracy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very fine blog you have here!!

You are very welcome to visit my site http://www.spyware-beware.com/Spyware/Spyware_Detection.html-spyware removal tools

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home