My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Fun Sites To Visit

I love to look around on the net. I never cease to be amazed at what is available to see! I love to share what I've found. Here are some of my new favorites...

www.nettylacroix.com Netty LaCroix is a wonderful folk artist that sells her patterns and some finished goods on her site. Just a lot of fun!

www.circa1820.com fabulous pewter! I get inspiration from sites like this....inspiration to clean up my house and change some of the decorative pieces that I've had for waaaaay too long! I'm a long way from the pages of Country Home but I keep working on it!

www.markkimballmoulton.com Mark is wonderful to order from! I have one of his gourd bird houses and it looks fabulous in my back yard. And his photographs are beautiful!

www.notforgottenfarm.com Lori is one very talented friend! I love to check out her site often just to see what she's come up with every month. She really does it all! She even painted a sign for me when I went to Nashville last year. I would include a picture but I don't have a clue how to do it. Lori is having a class at her farm next month. Email her to see if she still has room for more participants. I plan on attending. Just can't wait to see her house!

Special note: On the first page of the site you will notice a page titled Jonathan. This takes you directly to the Caring Bridge newsletter page for my little cousin Jonathan DaDalt. He is bravely battling Neuroblastoma, a nasty childhood cancer. His Mom and Dad update his site regularly with the goings on at the DaDalt household (Mom Kathy, Dad Pete and little sister Alyssa would love to have prayers and good thoughts for Jonathan as he goes through his fight against this disease). I know Kathy and Pete appreciate any prayers that are said for all of them. And I do too!

Those are just some of the many sites that I have bookmarked. Enjoy looking and I hope you find a site on this vast information highway that will inspire you to be creative! Okay, now I have to quit looking around and get to work!!! Have a great week,
Tracy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy !! thank you so much for mentioning me on your sweet website....i truly value your creative spirit and our friendship!!!!....as always, can't wait to see your newest designs...keep creating!!!!
blest be , my friend.....
Lori
Notforgotten Farm

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home