My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Saturday, August 21, 2004

New Designs Coming Soon!

My favorite time of year is almost here! I love fall and can't wait for the cooler weather. I got so excited after seeing the picture of Kathy Barrick Dieter's pumpkins (http://carriagehousesamplings.com/news.htm) that I had to dig out some of my "almost real" pumpkins to start decorating.
I have three new designs in the works. The first design is a sampler called "I Wait For The Lord" stitched on 40 count vintage meadow rue by Lakeside Linens using one color of Needlepoint Silk. Cathy Campbell made the awesome frame.
The second design is three Christmas stocking ornaments that are stitched and waiting to be finished. They will look great on a primitive Christmas tree. And the third design is a tiny West Virginia sampler. I hope to have all three designs ready by next month.
I have been working on the retreat plans. Kathy Barrick, Cathy Campbell, Carol Sims and I met for lunch at the Hotel Strasburg recently to discuss classes, daily schedules and such. I've been crunching numbers and hope to have the final cost on the retreat page very soon. We are all so excited for the retreat and have some great surprises planned!
Have a great end of summer!
Tracy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home