My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Retreat Information

I spoke with Barbara at Hotel Strasburg today and she is holding all the rooms until December. Actually I can hold them longer but that is the first time we will be discussing how many rooms I will actually need for attendees. So depending on the response I get between now and December will depend on whether or not I hold every room in the hotel.
I've seen a picture of Kathy's make do project and it is awesome! I will be making one with her next week and will add a picture to the website. Cathy Campbell and Lisa Duffin are hard at work on their classes too. Just so you know, the theme of the weekend is strawberries...for stitching as well as food!
We also are going to have an exhibit for all guests to bring a stitched and framed or finished cross stitch project. Everyone will get to vote for their favorite and the winner will get a great prize! So get busy on your stitching...or dust off something spectacular that you're so very proud of! And start making plans now to spend a few glorius spring days in Virginia!
Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home