My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Monday, October 25, 2004

Friends

I spent the most fabulously fun few days with friends last week. I went to a "little cottage" in the mountains of Virginia with Carol Sims, Kathy Barrick and Cathy Campbell. While there we met up with Lori Brechlin of Notforgotten Farm and spent two days shopping and visiting at her house. Having spent time with kindred spirits certainly revs me up to continue creating. I have my sights set on Nashville and want to get some serious designing done in the next few weeks. If you ever need a little kick to get you in the mood to create, take some time to spend with like minded friends. It really does do something to the creative spirit!
I'm hoping to get my crazy bird design on the website this week. Sorry it's taken so long! The gang (see above paragraph) helped me name him. So now he is called Mr. Harry Terry Tom. While he holds a banner that says Merry Christmas, I also am including the chart for another banner that says Good Morning if you want to display him all year. I'm stalking the mailman as he has the frame from Cathy Campbell. I hope it arrives today so I can take a picture and get him ready.
The stocking ornament charts are going out on the automatic delivery today. I hope you enjoy them....they make a great quick stitched gift!
Have a great week, enjoy the world series and have a safe Halloween!
Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home