My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Many Thanks

Our family has the best news. My little cousin Jonathan (you can find the link to his site on my front page) has been pronounced CLEAR OF ALL CANCER!!!! All the many many prayers have been answered. We are so thankful of this amazing news. And happy not only for Jonathan but for Mom and Dad (Kathy and Pete) and little sister Alyssa. It has been a rough few years for the DaDalt family and I know they are so happy to be getting back to normal things.
The other good news that I have is that my good buddies Jackie and Bill are in fine health. Both had a scare last month but after a surgery for Bill and biopsy for Jackie, they too have been given great news!
Things here are wonderful as usual. I've been a beast lately as I have been reproducing a sampler for a class that will be held this Saturday morning. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done! I love the sampler and am thrilled to be able to share it. But I have agonized over every stitch. My family will be happy when this weekend is over!
Ihave started working on the retreat to be held in April. The name of the weekend is Bee Kind, Bee True. Thanks Kathy, Cathy and Carol for your help! I'm getting classes lined up, projects started and reservations made. It's going to be a great weekend.
Again, thanks to all of you that have shared your thoughts and prayers on behalf of Jonathan. It means so much!
Tracy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Tracy, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on wood working design I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wood working design. Should the need ever arise where you need information on wood working design then drop by for a look.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on wood working design I somehow ended up on your page. As your Many Thanks is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about wood working design, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home