My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

HO HO HO!

We have been busy getting into the Christmas spirit here. My husband always seems to get out of all the work, so I strongly encouraged (okay, I forced him) to help out with the baking and shopping. And he enjoyed it! We still have a few more gifts to buy. And I have lots to wrap. I've been singing carols loudly over the last few days. My family has just about had enough!
I have been so very, very blessed this year. Again! I have so many wonderful things in my life. You, my customers and friends are right there at the top! I appreciate all of the emails, phone calls and notes that I receive. Just about the time that I get a little discouraged, someone pops up and tells me about a chart that they love. Wow! It means so much!!!
I wish the best for all of you. And please keep those needles flying!
Merry Christmas!
Tracy
PS watch for an article and pictures of my dear friend Lori from Notforgotten Farm in the February issue of Country Home. I can't wait to see it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home