My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Monday, February 20, 2006

Whew!

Nashville was fantastic! What a wonderful show. It's such fun to put faces with names of shops and hang out with other designers. I love trade shows. I just hate the two weeks before trade shows!
I was emailed this morning that there is a missing thread on my chart The Littles. The symbol 2 on A Little Peace border will be Gentle Art Sampler Threads Apple Cider. And I also mislabeled a symbol for the chart Patience 1898. The . is NPS 992 white....just ignore what is written there. So sorry for the confusion. I try very hard not to make these kinds of mistakes but darn it! they do happen sometimes. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email.
Kathy Barrick-Dieter, Cathy Campbell and I traveled from Nashville to Knoxville after the market to teach for a wonderful group of stitchers. We had so much fun and they really made us feel welcome! Several from the group will be traveling to VA to spend the weekend with us at my Bee Kind, Bee True retreat! They will be a welcome addition to our group as they are fun, fun, fun!
I am also getting ready to teach for Jeanne Horton at her wonderful shop Country Sampler in Green Spring WI. Kathy B and I will be teaching A Strawberry Weekend for the girls up north. I can't wait to get in Jeanne's shop....the pictures on her web site look perfectly amazing! If you would like to attend this weekend of fun, I think Jeanne still has a few spots available. You can reach her at stchgirl@yahoo.com. She will be happy to help you with the details!
I will also be teaching at Dyeing To Stitch in Virginia Beach VA sometime this spring. The R&R girls have opened a shop and I'm so anxious to get down there! I will put more details here when things are finalized.
I'm working hard on getting details ready for the retreat and will have pictures up soon. Thanks for being so patient with me. It will be worth the wait!!!
Have a great week,
Tracy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home