My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Chloe and Howard



Chloe, my great dane grand dog, came for a visit yesterday and had fun playing with one of my new bunnies. She just about sniffed the fur off of Howard! Courtney had fun holding Howard but his brother Norman preferred to stay in the hutch. They are so much fun! And are doing a great job producing bunny pellets for my garden. Our grass is just about dried up with the heat we have been having. Chuck is happy as he doesn't have to mow!
I've had some questions about my zippered bags that will be at the Charlotte market. I will post a picture as soon as I can. Carmen is working very hard to get lots made. But at least she can stay in with the air conditioning!
Off to stitch....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home