My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

a bit of thanks


I have so many friends and well wishers and nice aquaintances. But this is true friendship. Two girls from church...Linda and Jan....came to my house tonight and helped me stuff a million charts. Okay, not a million but a LOT. And I still had my pjs on! They did appreciate that I had a on a bra! But my hair is yukky, I have a stain on the shirt that I slept in and am generally a SKANK. Not a problem for them. They plopped right down on my living room floor and worked until 10! Am I lucky or what?!
Okay, here is one more picture. It's not a good one and I'm going to retake tomorrow. It's called Spring Violets and I wish you could see it in person...the frame from Colleen at Hog River really makes the design! This is it for my new designs but I have some ideas swimming around in my head. Hope I don't loose them in all the other flotsam that's in there!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home