My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Forbeare Not Sowing


This is another of my designs that I'm releasing this weekend. Ugh, it hurts to say this weekend as I have about two weeks worth of work to do before this weekend. Anyway, this is a teeny tiny little sampler that I've shown mounted on a paper covered box and as an ornament. And I give you the instructions on covering your box with paper. The verse reads Forbeare not sowing because of birds.
Every once in a while I come across something that I love and have to share. I recently read The Other Boleyn Girl by Philipa Gregory and I highly recommend it! I was disappointed when it finished. I've read some of her other books but this one is by far the best!
Off to print more charts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home