My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

This and That

I am working for Social Security this week and I have to tell you all, I like working from home much better. Getting up, dressed, make up on and being totally responsible all day is just not for me! I have to work again next week so I'm sure by September I will be exhausted. LOL! I know, I know, I'm a whimp.
Anyway, I've gotten everything shipped out from the Charlotte market and am up to date AND have charted TWO repro samplers. One is being stitched now and I'm waiting on Lakeside Linen for the second. I also have a great design in my head. If I can just get it onto paper, I'm sure it will be magnificent!
I was visiting Carol Sims last weekend and while there admiring all of her samplers, asked if she knew how many she has hanging on her walls. I got an email from her the other day as she had to count them. 213 plus one at the framer, three ready to go to the framers and two at a friends for finishing. WOW! I am sure next time I am there that I could slip a few little ones in my purse and she wouldn't notice for a while. She is one amazing woman!
I'm off to the back yard to water my crunchy grass and perrenials. I'm trying to salvage some of my flowers. It's so very dry here. Many of the trees are dropping their leaves already. Wish I knew a rain dance...
Have a good week!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who enjoys to try innovative stuff. Presently I'm fabricating my personalized solar panels. I am managing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I'm utilizing the net as the only way to acheive this. I encountered a truly amazing site which explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and so on. The website explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not sure bout how correct the data given there is. If some guys over here who have experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I'd highly treasure it, cauze I extremely like solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You people rock.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home