My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Come See Me!

I will have a small booth set up at the Harvest Faire in the Valley in Stephens City VA on September 9th from 10am to 5pm. You can find out more information about this fabulous day at www.themillerhouse.net. Brenda is putting together a fun filled day with the likes of Kathy Barrick-Dieter (carriagehousesamplings.com), Barb Stein (www.steinscountrycollectibles.com), Penn Woods Pottery (www.pennwoodspottery.com) and more. There will be food, a blue grass band, flowers and herbs from Sunflower Cottage, jewelry and other fabulous goodies. I can't wait. Brenda plans to do this every September and already is working on her artist list for next year. So if you plan on being in the area, stop by to say hello. It will be worth the drive!
You can call Brenda at 540-869-2148 for more details and directions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I just got your new Spring Violets on Friday - LOVE IT!!! Thank you!! The R&R 40 ct Ink Spot Black is backordered according to two shops, so I will have to hang on for a while. But I can't wait to start :-)

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home