My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day


My Dad took so many pictures of my brothers, sister and me when we were little but he put every thing on slides. So I've been slowly having them put onto cds so I can print and share them. It costs a fortune but isn't it fun to look at old pictures!
We didn't float away over the weekend from Ernesto. I haven't heard the final total of rain but luckily for us, the heaviest rain stayed east. I have more flowers blooming now than I have had all summer! So I'm trying to enjoy them before the frost comes. The weather is cooler and I have the cooking, cleaning, redecorating bug. I get it every fall. I love, love, love having my windows open again. I really do not like being in air conditioning all the time. But with the thermostat in my body set at HIGH now, I can't seem to get out of it when the temperature outside gets over 80.
I am babysitting my grand dog Chloe starting this weekend for a week. Courtney and John are going with his family to Charleston SC. Courtney will be getting a new puppy in a few weeks so I will soon be watching two great danes! It will be interesting to see how Chloe reacts to Violet the new baby dane. Chloe is the most loving dog I have ever seen and I think her feelings will be so hurt when Courtney brings Violet home. I'll show you pictures soon.
Poor Chuck worked all weekend and is exhausted. He is still in bed...so I am enjoying a few minutes alone. I think we are going to go for a drive today. I love to drive out to the country and look at farms. Of course I am dreaming that someday I will live in one!
Happy Labor Day! And good luck to all the little ones going back to school!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home