My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Kitchen


This is a picture of my almost finished kitchen. I LOVE it. We still have to install the wood ceiling and finish the trim and a little paint touch ups here and there. But it is soooo much better than before.
I am working hard on designs for Nashville. It's hard to believe that it's approaching so quickly. In between I'm decorating the house and still shopping for gifts. I've had a very hard time getting my shopping done.
I have some news about the retreat. There are some changes for 2007 and the biggest one is the date. It will now be held during the first weekend of October. I believe it's the 5-7th...Friday-Sunday. I'm firming things up with the teachers so you will be hearing more about that soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jinger said...

Your kitchen looks great!!!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger My Life In Stitches said...

Oh, Tracey! I am so sad. I have been checking the website for the dates for the retreat in the spring. I just read that you are having it in October. DH, DD and I are going to FL for our 10th anniversary and leaving on the 5th.
:0( I miss you and all the fun, but I hope all goes great!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home