My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Monday, January 08, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy



Crunch time is here! Nashville is just a few weeks away and I have so much to do! I will be panicked in no time. But my family is used to this and have come to expect it!
I was very lucky to be a part of Kathy Barrick Dieter's surprise birthday party last weekend. It was a great time and Kathy looked gorgeous! Above is a picture of Kathy, Liz, Trudy (Mom)and other family members. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of Kathy with the crown that I made for her...it was fabulous and she looked fabulous in it! I'm sure she is happy that I don't have that picture!
As market time gets closer, I will post pictures of what designs I will be releasing. Keep checking back!
One more thing, thanks so much to all of you that kept checking with me about my dad. He had surgery the week of Christmas and all went well. He will need one more appointment with an oncologist before heading out for Florida where he and my Mom will be until spring. He just turned 82!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home