My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Friday, February 02, 2007

Snow!...well, a little


We got a little dusting of snow today. I love it! But of course it wasn't enough. I'm hoping that we will still get a few big snows. Not next week though, I have a long drive!!!
I am still printing and packing up charts. Getting things in order much faster this year. I'm so happy about that! I thought I would show a picture of one of my designs that I'm releasing. This is Anna Stonebreaker. The original belongs to Courtney's grandmother in law. It's a beautiful piece. I hate to give up the repro as it will be going to shops in the trunk show. Might have to stitch another!
I will be adding more photos this weekend. I have two friends that are coming over in a bit to help me pack up charts and I have to get ready!

2 Comments:

Blogger LivnLaf said...

Oh myyy, that is so pretty. I can't wait to see the rest of your new designs after Nasville. Safe trip down there.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how excited I am to see this sampler!! I was not able to take your class with the Loudoun guild, and patience has finally won out! Good things really DO come to those who wait! THANK YOU!! It's beautiful, and I'll be the first in line to get mine. Life is good!!!!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home