My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm not a cheater!

Courtney, Elisabeth and I ran in a 5K race on Saturday and I accidentally tried to finish the race too early. The course was two laps around a track but so many people (actually teenage boys) were running through the finish line that I thought maybe I misunderstood and it was time to stop. So I tried. Once they pushed me on my way to the second lap, someone yelled "Cheater!". I'm sure they were laughing. Well, I hope they were. One guy did yell "Good Try!". I thought so too! Anyway, wanted to publically announce that I am not a cheater. And that 3 point whatever miles (5K) is very, very long for a 46 year old woman!!!

I got talked into planning my family reunion this year. Ugh. I swore I would never do it again. How do things like this happen? Anyway, we are going to stay at this really nice place in West Virginia called The Woods . You can see the resort at www.TheWoodsResort.com I'm looking for a few activities that we can do so if anyone has any suggestions, please email me.

I'm making these cool journals for Nashville and am having the best time. I'm going to Paper Source in Georgetown this Friday to pick up more supplies. At this point it is fun but a week before the market it will cease to be fun anymore. I have printed out so many charts. And am still graphing charts. So much to do! Wish everyone could come to the market. It is a blast.
One last day of warm weather in Virginia. It's to be 67! today but then the winter should arrive tomorrow. Finally. The plants just don't know what to do. Cherry trees have been blooming, my rose bushes are covered in new leaves and bulbs are popping up. I saw forsythia in bloom yesterday. Hope our area apple crop doesn't get ruined. California orange growers are having a very hard time right now.
Have a great week and stay warm!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Tracy! Did some sleuthing and found your journal, finally. Miss talking to you.

Congrats on the race. I'm proud of you! Take care of those roses. When the cold comes, they will notice. I have done nothing but shovel snow for the last six weeks.

Clara Anne

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home