My Photo
Name:
Location: Stephens City, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I resolve to....


Some times I have to write things down to actually get them done. So my new project when I get home from Nashville is to completely gut my office, paint it and decorate it and make it a happy place. Right now it's a mess and even when it's clean and tidy it's UGLY! No wonder I can't feel the creative spirit any more. Wow, I feel better already. I'm looking for ideas on storage. Please send me links as I need lots of shelves!
I want to share this picture with you. I think I've told you all that I have two bunnies. Norman lives in the garage at the moment until his new hutch if completed as he and his brother Howard fought. Well, now that Noman is so accessible I feel bad that he's in the garage in a little cage all by himself so I let him in every once in a while. He loves it. He chases the cats and cuddles up to Maggie and knows where his food bag is kept. Do you think he is spoiled????

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous!! I want some bunnies!!! and Norman is just darling. See you soon! :)

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home